Trust the best, fit the best
We are proud to introduce a range of Mercedes-Benz Original Tyres to our current product offering.This new range consists of Mercedes-Benz Original Tyres, including run-flats. You can now enjoy the convenience of changing your tyres when you visit any one of our selected dealerships nationwide.
Why Mercedes-Benz Original Tyres?
• Selected specifically for Mercedes-Benz vehicles; to work with the suspension and handling of your vehicle, MO tyres improve driving dynamics.
• Because we promise the perfect fit. This allows us to select the ideal tyre for your vehicle, offering improved comfort for you and your passengers, while also reducing road noise.
• The assurance of Mercedes-Benz expertise and experience.
What are Run-Flat Tyres?
The most popular development in the tyre industry is the creation of run-flat tyres. As the name suggests, these tyres allow you to continue to drive safely even when air-pressure has dropped.
This greatly reduces your risk of an accident caused by a flat tyre and is safer as you don’t need to stop to change a flat tyre. It is recommended that you check the tyre for any clearly visible damage and do not exceed 80km/h.
With a partially laden car travel distance should not exceed 80km and a maximum distance of 30km with a fully laden car. Driving distance may be effected by extreme driving conditions, such as speed, road surface and temperatures.
What is the Mercedes-Benz value proposition when it comes to the tyre service offering?
• We guarantee to offer you a range of tyres that has the Genuine Parts approval.
• We offer expert tyre fitment from our qualified technicians.
• We offer you our tyre range at a competitive price.
What do MO and MOE mean?
• MO – Mercedes Original
• MOE – Mercedes Original Extended/Run-flat
All information contained in this publication has been approved as of May 2016, but details are subject to change. All rights reserved. Reproduction or translation in whole or part is not permitted without written authorization from the publisher.